At Quality FootCare, we maintain a simple philosophy, "we like happy customers". This is why all QFC reusable surgical instruments are covered by our unrivalled lifetime guarantee.
- Should any of our reusable instruments, crack, bend, deform, corrode or fail while being used for its intended purpose, we will simply replace it with a new one or repair it free of charge. This guarantee applies throughout the working life of our instrument.
- We do not require any purchase order numbers, copies of invoices or other proofs of purchase. The QFC brand on the product acts as your guarantee. All we ask is that the instrument is cared for and not abused. Our guarantee does not cover wear and tear. Please refer to our recommended procedures for care, maintenance and sterilization of QFC surgical instruments on page 60 of our main catalogue (we can also email you a copy).
- Should any of our products require attention at any time, please call us at 1-866-833-9352 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
An investment in quality
A guide entitled, "Recommended Procedures for Care, Maintenance and Sterilization of QFC Instruments" is available on page 60 of our main catalogue (we can also email you a copy).
- All QFC instruments are supplied non-sterile unless specified otherwise. When you purchase QFC instruments, you are investing in quality products. Care and maintenance will prolong their lives and afford the user with many years of trouble free service.
- After removing from packaging, QFC instruments should be cleaned and sterilized before use.
- During cleaning and sterilization cycles do not mix dissimilar metal instruments. Keep stainless steel / chromium plated / silver plated instruments, etc. separate and do not process in the same cycle; otherwise corrosion or staining may occur on the stainless steel instruments.
- In all procedures, ensure that the instruments are in their unlocked, open positions and that the joints are exposed to the cleaning/ sterilizing processes. If instruments are locked during sterilizing, stresses in the joints will be produced which will eventually weaken the joints and lead to fractures.
- See our guide for further information.
Click here for an interesting article by Tony Feretycki about the reprocessing of foot care instruments.